Online Event and Counseling Registration
Is your organization currently wasting time entering events multiple times into multiple systems? Some organizations must enter their events into Center IC for reporting, again into another system to display them on a website, and perhaps even a third time or more for payment transactions. Additionally, they have to manually add attendees into Center IC.
With Center EX, the event is entered once into Center IC, and simply published. Center EX takes care of the rest, including allowing the public to search for, register, and pay on-line for events. Furthermore, attendees add themselves to the system, instead of your staff manually entering them. The efficiency gains are clear.
Potential clients can also register for counseling, after being guided by the automatic Center Directory maps to a preferred physical location. Integrated Google maps and driving directions, along with branded center contact detail information introduces each center to the clients.
- Events and Counseling Centers are published within your web site layout, there is no disruptive transfer away to a third-party site which can confuse potential attendees and clients
- Events are automatically published to the web at the chosen time and removed when cancelled or the event passes
- Event fees can be collected via credit card online
- We support multiple payment processors, such as PayPal, Authorize.net, etc.
- You can utilize coupon codes, discounts, two-for-one specials, and multiple attendees per single order
- Optional capacity can automatically close signup when event is full, with an email notification to the event coordinator
- Friendly event search and lists by time range, nearest locations, and topic
- Public and private library resources can be added to events for the attendees/staff to access. For example, a speaker's presentations can be made available to the attendees to download before or after an event.
- A customizable landing web page is available to send attendees to once they register
- Email notifications and reminders are sent to event coordinators and attendees
- Support for traditional classroom, online, and on-demand events
- Supports registration and hosting of online e-learning. For example, attendees can register for an online course, take the course content online, and take a quiz, which updates their attendance record in Center IC
- Events are additionally published via RSS feeds, which the public subscribe to and other websites can use to display events on their sites